70-680 lab manual

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Mongo

70-680 lab manual

Post by Mongo »

If any one has the Windows 7 configuration lab manual 70-680 on pdf or doc can you send me a copy? We have one book for 3 people and my boss wont let me cut the binding and copy it.
Appleseed

Re: 70-680 lab manual

Post by Appleseed »

anymore info? like ISBN number and author
Appleseed

Post by Appleseed »

well check if this is book u need
http://www.mediafire.com/?u3ssu52p30d5cbs

hmm it is a self training kit not the book u looking for the one u looking for is quite new will be hard to get pdf version

sorry wasn't much of help
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

It is a microsoft offical academic course book. Hense the MOAC. My boss ended up having another one at home so I don't need a pdf any more. I was thought maybe some one had it on PDF. thanks any ways. Now I can Bogart his other book. :)

MOAC books can only be obtain through Microsoft. (usually)

I need it to set up and test the labs in both VmWare lab manager and MS virtual Server. we offer Microsoft courses and labs online. Instead of paying thousands of dollars to take one class we teach it for alot less and it counts as college credit. Most colleges do not teach from the MOAC books. My boss is a Microsoft cerified trainer so he can offically teach using the real material and not some jokers jacked up version. :)
youngbud

Post by youngbud »

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Got free books from my boss. Also got free ms labs.
youngbud

Post by youngbud »

What work for me are the CBT NUGGETS Videos... Some of MS Docs Are Wrong..
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

youngbud wrote:What work for me are the CBT NUGGETS Videos... Some of MS Docs Are Wrong..
Yeah I know we have corrected a lot of them. It is funny if you read the win7 lab they use vmware instead of hyper-v or virtual pc. Usually the white pages have the corrections on them, that and they usually have supplements that you can get with the corrections on them.
youngbud

Post by youngbud »

Yeah one example, i was trying to make a WinPE disk using MS docs... i was goin crazy piece of shit didnt work.. it so happened that MS forgot to add Some file in there code Boot.wim Bastards cost me a lot of time researching... MS DOCS == FAIL !!!
youngbud

Post by youngbud »

Mongo wrote:If any one has the Windows 7 configuration lab manual 70-680 on pdf or doc can you send me a copy? We have one book for 3 people and my boss wont let me cut the binding and copy it.
If you need more Books let me know..
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I am good on books now. My boss is a certified MS trainer so he gets all the stuff from MSDN and we have the virtual labs from MS now. Now he gets extra stuff he gives me. Now I just need to take some damn certs.
youngbud

Post by youngbud »

Yeah i know wut you mean, am trying to get cert ass well.. am working on ComTIA Security+.