Lost

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Y@ZZIE

Lost

Post by Y@ZZIE »

I can't seem to find the thread where i can request access to the private section of the forums. Can someone let me know where the thread is or what words to use in the search. Please with a fuckin cherry on top. :mrgreen:
Splatted!!!!!

Re: Lost

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

I could not find it either, I believe I was told it is an earned access through promotion, but not sure if being screwed with. :lol:
bmh

Post by bmh »

Did you just "discover" the forums (due to Facebook) or has it really been that long since either of you have been here? If your username isn't vagina pink then you can't see the Blitz section. As both of you have blue names I would recommend kissing ass to the appropriate Uber to fix it so that you can see the "hidden" section. Also please allow time for those of us who have access to erase any posts made about you before letting you in the door.

:lol:

j/k about that last part. We already deleted those posts long ago!
I die a lot!

penis
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

just pm punisher with your info and that you need access to the members section he'll change your permissions
bmh

Post by bmh »

Hmmmm. In a nutshell, that's pretty much what I already said.
I die a lot!

penis
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

you have to request to be added to the usergroup. Play around with your settings to learn more about all the features of the forums.
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

And after just going through it, with Mongo's help. Send along in your P.M., your Email address and Steam I.D.. Cheers Live