Who is number 1?

General discussions
Morgan

Who is number 1?

Post by Morgan »

Supersteve you are the best dod player ever! And you will have the number one rank for weeks to come, but only because you banned Capt.Morgan. The same guy you banned doesnt talk much, I think anyone can atest to that. He doesnt shoot in or out of spawn and he always moves forward. Depending on what admins are on; the server rules can become streched, but no one has kicked me out of spite and jealousy. I often take up a spot when the server isn't full and I play clean and hard. I do this because I think this game is great and that the blitz server is the best representation of dod. So what I don't pay your 5 bucks; don't ban because you can. There is no honor in that. Who will be there to shoot back at you; that will about as boring as hacking! Someone has to be number one but who really cares, if your playing for rank your not playing dod!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: Who is number 1?

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

ohhhhhhhhhh nossssssssssssssssss really banned ???????????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

I have a feeling your 1 week ban might get extended.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Don't shoot from spawn and you wont get banned. You are a regular so you are held to a higher standard than most. You know the rules. Say your sorry and you will try harder next time.
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

What is with the third person and then the switch to first person? This was not about rankings this is about following the rules that you ought to know.

See you when your ban expires.
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

I do follow the rules. It was an orange map I think it was orange nr1fixed. This place where this dude was shooting me from isnt considered spawn by most of your admins. Steve blew up on me about it and that was that. I like most of the people who play here but Steve has it out for me plain and simple. I used to have a lot of respect for him because of the way he plays the game, but not anymore. If an admin can go tell me to fuck myself thats fine, but if you can't take what you dish out then you are a giant fucking pussy.
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

Exactly what do you think you are going to accomplish by cursing out an admin?

Also there are other admins who were on and saw/support the events that Steve said happened.
supersteve

Post by supersteve »

You seriously think i give a shit if im number 1 or 1000.
You shot into spawn. i warned you not to and you make a smart ass remark.
then i remind you I have banned you twice before for doing it and you say I banned you because im an ass. well it was only a week but after hearing you totaly diss me here im going to make it much much much much much much longer enjoy your vacation from the best server going dickwad.

Supersteve