Blitzkrieg Whores Needs Your Help Again

General discussions
DeUltimaPunisher

Blitzkrieg Whores Needs Your Help Again

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

Blitzkrieg Whores 18+ needs your help today!

Dear Blitz members and Friends,

As many of you may already know, every 6 months Blitz goes into fundraising mode. With our server’s rent payment due on April 20th, 2012 we once again find ourselves turning to our members and friends to help us survive for another 6 months.

Blitzkrieg Whores 18+, is a community of gamers that is working towards maintaining the best public Day of Defeat: Source server in the world. It is with your continued contributions that we can go on to bring you everything that makes Blitz such a wonderful and entertaining place for the whole DoD:S community to enjoy.

Your donations will enable us to pay our fees for another 6 months, those fees include but are not limited to the following:
  • Server Payment: $600 ($100/month)
  • Website Payment: $60 ($10/month)
  • GameMe Stats: $30 ($5/month)
Along with these base costs we do commonly run into unexpected situations that force us to dip into our coffers, so helping us build a reserve fund is also a very important part of every donation drive. This helps us pay for things like:
  • Domain registrations
  • Website templates
  • Donations to the Sourcemod team (gives us access to the latest updates before they go public)
  • And other unknown situations to keep our server all it can be
Also remember in recognition of all Blitz “MEMBER” donations of $100 or more, you will earn Elite status. Elite status doesn’t give you any more power over other members per say, but will earn you a special power in game. (For more info, please contact DeUltimaPunisher.)

I have faith in our members and friends that we can once again hear the call to duty, and find it in our hearts to continue our investment into what I believe is the greatest gaming server ever built. Let us once again discover who we truly are, let us never allow Blitzkrieg Whores 18+ to vanish and die.

Thank you, Kurt aka DeUltimaPunisher
Splatted!!!!!

Re: Blitzkrieg Whores Needs Your Help Again

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

Sent 200 Paypal say 21st ya should get it... Just marked it Splatted!!!!!!..... 8-)
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

Will paypal in short order.
BobAndy

Post by BobAndy »

Chipped in my buck o' five.
Because Freedom isn't free.

also wtg splatted.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Sent what I could right now...money is kinda tight! Hopefully I can contribute more later! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

:? Maybe I'm worrying a bit to early here, but since I started the donation drive we have only received 7 donations for a grand total of $255. If not for Splatted's generous gift I would be in total panic mode right now, as we would usually be 1/2 way to our goal by now.

I hope this is just because people haven't gotten around to sending in a little something to help us yet.

I just want to take a second to remind everyone that if we don't reach our goal by April 20th, Blitzkrieg Whores would die. In my current financial situation I can't afford the server payments on my own and would have few other options.

I have faith in you guys/gals... Please... If you have the financial ability to save our server from extinction, please give what you can before it's too late. I know you guys/gals won't let me down.
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

Donation made. Cheers Live
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Donation made, should help out
Crazy Bulgarian

Post by Crazy Bulgarian »

$100 donation sent.
Sorry I have been MIA for a while.
CanisFamiliaris

Post by CanisFamiliaris »

posted on Facebook forums about donations, in case they missed it....
Anthony
aka CanisFamiliaris
If you ain't dying, you ain't trying

Splatted!!!!!

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

Got your back, going to cash in piggy bank at coin star, curious to see what I got. let you know when loaded in paypal. :?:
Kill the piggy for the whores. 8-)