Impaler Blitz membership

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Impaler

Impaler Blitz membership

Post by Impaler »

Wondering who will drop dead from shock?

Player name: Impaler

Sex: Male

What time of the day do you normally play? (Be specific if possible, including time zones): Usually later at night 9-12 PM PST weekends. And really anytime I feel like killing something.

Are you in any other clans?: Yes, but in the real word not online.

How long have you been playing in our server?: 13 Years.

Do you have a reserved slot or fall into an exception category?: I used to, and have paid for one again.

Do you use your mic in the server?: Yes.

Tell us in your own words why you want to join our clan: Well, after years of play and the debacle when I was recruited to <SK>, well it left me not wanting to join a clan again the politics and getting pulled in different directions for my vote was exhausting. This is server is much better as there is little drama to get in the way of killing people online. And what drama there is, well is hilarious.

Other Comments:
Archangel

Re: Impaler Blitz membership

Post by Archangel »

Well about time ! He is definitely someone who would be an asset to the clan! He can be a pain to play against, so what the hell I say yes!
the canadian

Post by the canadian »

Contrary to popular belief Imapler DOES have legs. Impaler has been around for ages just like old mouldy cheese, but also tells people to get out of spawn. Yes from me!
PARANO1D

Post by PARANO1D »

Yes from me.
Good dude, follows the rules. Enforces the rules...
Just don't get political, he will talk your ear off :angry-nono:

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Pancerny

Post by Pancerny »

I see him a lot on the server and he enforces the rules.
Yes from me!
Muffinz

Post by Muffinz »

I've been playing with Impaler for some time now. Love the attitude, and the help from him to fill the server when it's dead. He has my vote for sure. :banana-tux:
Purely organic, soft, fluffy, wet, warm and moist muffinz - I eat the muffinz I don't make them. :obscene-sexualvlick:
the canadian

Post by the canadian »

Congrats Impaler, you passed the sniff test, cough cough. Put this ¦ вlϊтz ® on the end of your name, you are now a recruit whore!!
DeathsEmissary

Post by DeathsEmissary »

Great dude and is always one. Did not know he played on Blitz for that long but again I was KEA and been on the Blitz server once back in 2010. He has my vote he will be admin soon enough. Except he needs to admit a sniper is a real weapon not like his weak ass MG.

Much Love,

Death
YAZZIEgrump

Post by YAZZIEgrump »

Impaler been playing here for a long time, I say yes, and about time!