That guy ReckLess is a Whore.would like to make it Official

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
ReckLess

That guy ReckLess is a Whore.would like to make it Official

Post by ReckLess »

Hello Whores! Name is Kaiyo Aka ReckLess Im 22 Live in hawaii.. i have a Mic. Been Playin Dods for about 2 years. just got back on recently due to less hours at work.. i usally work from 9pm-4am Hawaii time. I've Been playin On Blitz for aslong as i can remember but never used my mic until about 3 days ago. The Reason i want to join blitz is because you guys Are a Family and would like to be apart of that Family. So if you can look in your black hearts to Recruit me i gaarraannteeee i'd be a good addition to your Group

Sincerly,
ReckLess
Zooks24

Re: That guy ReckLess is a Whore.would like to make it Official

Post by Zooks24 »

i have no clue who you are, could just be ME but using that mic helps us get to know you much better. use it frequently and keep fraggin but my vote is :snooty:
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
ReckLess

Post by ReckLess »

ahh zoosk we've played together many of times.. but its all geezy!
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

I'm not sure I've ever seen you.. :think:

playing for months and using a mic is certainly a start to joining the recruitment process. I suggest trying again in a long while.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet :cry:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.

reapply in about 6 months and we will see
ZERO604

Post by ZERO604 »

ive seen him kickin arouind in there but yeh play a lil longer talk more but dont kissass kik :lol:
im gonna cut u so bad u..u..u gonna wish u aint been cut so bad