Recruit (I AM NOT FISTER!!!)

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

Recruit (I AM NOT FISTER!!!)

Post by NoA|SchwarzesBlut »

Player name: NoAllegiance|SchwarzesBlut ( name subject to change hahaha)

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): I normally play in the afteroonish through evening but if I have to work on that certain day then I will get in some mid morning gameplay action. I live in Los Angeles so I'm in Pacific Standard Time....is that right? haha yeah I think thats it.

Why you want to join: Oh geez haha ummm ever since I stumbled upon your server like a year back I'm guesstimating I fell in love with you guys!!! instantly! but ehmmmm not in a homosexual way or anything.....( or is it? haha no I'm kiddin') I totally dig the atmosphere and the charismatic people that play here ( especially Barney lmao that guy is friggin' hilarious I tells ya!) The fact that everybody on this server is so easygoin' and funny really made it simple for me to feel welcome. I really hope you guys even consider me an addition to the Whores Clan but if not hey it was worth a shot and I just really enjoy playing with you guys and will continue to do so n donate some moolah whenever possible. A quick note to Bulldog. fancy feast. and the other BKW guys..... SCREW YOU! hahaha I am not Fister! lol but yeah I guess I'll change my name if ya decide to make me a Whore :)

Games you play: I play DOD, I was trying to get Grand Theft Auto iv on my comp but I guess couldn't cuz it's too slow. Counterstrike but I don't have it on my steam....I've played that new Modern Warfare game quit a bit at my buddies house and might download it through steam soon. Besides that eh I don't really play other games cuz DOD is the one that I'm mostly on. I liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game haha I thought that was pretty shweet.

More pain and misery in the history of mankind
Sometimes it seems more like
The blind leading the blind
It brings upon us more famine, death and war
You know religion has a lot to answer for
Stealth Albino

Re: Recruit (I AM NOT FISTER!!!)

Post by Stealth Albino »

Whether or not my opinion is valid (as I still have a recruit tag) I wanted to throw down my two cents on this bad-ass motherfucker. He made a slip on the mic and we gave him all sorts of hell for it. Any other person may have rage-quit for the shit-talking we did, but this guy took it as well as he gave it to those two snipers, if not better.

I vote you "Sniper Fister" of the Blitzkrieg Whores.

Also, after what happened yesterday, I'm thinking that we should have a thread dedicated to the damndest things people say on this server. Examples: This fuckin' guy right here, and also Dirtbox when she's drinking. :lol:
Last edited by Stealth Albino on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
2e2-inside

hypra

Post by hypra »

anyone willing to go to our blitz get together shows to me their willingness to be a whore.

but you gotta change your name..... fisty

u have my vote
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

Yes from me.

From what I remember, you play by the rules and can take the Blitz bashings we give.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

HES NOT AS SEXY AS HE SOUNDS AND LOOKS...BUT HE HAS MY VOTE! FO SHIZZLE!
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

Tag this player up Hypra?, Mongo?, Strider?, Schultz? one of you need to ......
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

lmao! hahaha thank you stealth for the kind yet disturbingly erotic words! lol I hope we cross paths again on blitz!!!

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

about time you apply

Your application has been approved
:character-beavisbutthead:
¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym)
:happy-partydance:
To do this, go to your friends list and open your control panel.
Please add the following admins to your friends list : DeUltimaPunisher, Tommy2Fingers, Strider, Jesus, Mongo and Schultz. Please send your Steam ID To DeUltimaPunisher so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores.
:violence-guntoting:
BullDogg

Post by BullDogg »

FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER FISTER
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

FISTY¦ вlϊтz ®

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyesssssssssssssssssssss!! hahahahaha :dance: it's a truly a fucking HONOR to finally be apart of the WHORE familia! I wont let you's guys down! I promise! FRAG EM ALL!!!!

bmh

Post by bmh »

Welcome ya fister! :dance:
I die a lot!

penis
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Torched

Post by Torched »

Congrats Fister ;)
NoA|SchwarzesBlut

Thank you so much guys! THE WELCOMING COMMITEE!!!! I LOvE EET! feels great to be a Whore!

COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

NoA|SchwarzesBlut wrote:Thank you so much guys! THE WELCOMING COMMITEE!!!! I LOvE EET! feels great to be a Whore!
Oh and by the way you ARE a fister ^_^
jborne6983

Post by jborne6983 »

WELCOME TO THE WHORES!!! :clap:
WE ARE THE PEOPLE OUR PARENTS WARNED US ABOUT!