Recruit

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
BLOODY MESS

Recruit

Post by BLOODY MESS »

Player name:BLOODY MESS

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): Thursday through Saturday, Sometimes Sunday, Usually 8P-2A CST (Chicago)

Why you want to join:I love this game and want to keep it alive. I will say that some admins can be cocky, but at the same time, there is some need for them to be on occasion. Other servers that I've visited don't have a respect for the game or the people playing on their servers. I take this game seriously for everyone playing. I like the respect that all gamers are given. Tomorrow, should XBOX 360 and PS3 allow DOD and a mouse and keyboard, it still wouldn't be the same without a selection of servers. And even with a selection of servers, I wouldn't have to be subjected to an on-slot of discriminatory language and disrespect. In my opinion, your server has a level of respect for all players. For that, this is the server and gamers that I want to be apart of.
Mongo

Re: Recruit

Post by Mongo »

Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.