Widowmaker App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Widowmaker

Widowmaker App

Post by Widowmaker »

Player name:Widowmaker

What time of the day do you normally play? I typically play between around 3pm PST and 10pm PST but have no issue staying on playing through the night.

Why you want to join: I was a Blitz member in 2007 and 2008 and was kicked out for "inactivity" when Maxx left for a bit and Hoju took over. Since then Ive been doing the whole realism thing, but now Im just fed up with it and want to be a part of a clan where I enjoy coming and playing daily and have plenty of friends. Blitz was certainly that place for me before and I want it to be that place for me again.

Games you play:WoW, Starcraft 2

Sponsorship: I haven't spoken to him in about 2 yrs lol, but I'm sure Maxx(lys3rgic) would definitely vouch for me, we were pretty good friends back in the day.
Frostbite

Re: Widowmaker App

Post by Frostbite »

I'd have to say tonight is the first time I've seen you on. Keep using your mic and give it some time for everyone to know you (in my opinion)
hypra

Post by hypra »

hmm. windowmaker huh...
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

I remember Widowmaker. I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back. Been quite a few years.
Widowmaker

Post by Widowmaker »

Yeah man.....it has been a while.....but I plan on being back
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Last I remember you where in Japan Correct? Are you now in the US or still overseas? (I may have this wrong)
Widowmaker

Post by Widowmaker »

Nah....youre right...I was in Japan...Im back in the States now though stationed down on Camp Pendleton near San Diego.
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Wow I'm surprised that my stoner memory was right. Glad to hear you are back state side. At least your ping wont be astronomical. I say give this whore his tag back! :dance:
Widowmaker

Post by Widowmaker »

I will gladly take the title back.....Im hoping I'll be allowed back in hence the app :D
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

I think i remember widow, the japan thing sounds familiar. Stationed or teaching???? right?? Anyway once a whore always a whore. :dance:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
Widowmaker

Post by Widowmaker »

I was stationed there
hypra

Post by hypra »

APPROVED
¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym)
To do this go to your friends list and open your control panel.

Please Add the following Admins to your friends list DeUltimaPunisher, Tommy2Fingers, Strider, Schultz, Mongo, jesus, Bulldog, Dirtbox, and i (hypra). Please send your Steam ID, email, and preferred login name To hypra (me) so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores.
:text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomewave:

your sponsor: supersteve