Puyallup Party?

General discussions
PsychoStriker

Puyallup Party?

Post by PsychoStriker »

Psycho here, just wondering directions or an address to go to this shin dig Pinch had talked about today, definitely interested in checkin it out.

Message me the information if someone knows the location, for like gps stuff. Haven't been to Puyallup enough to know the area.

Thanks!
DeUltimaPunisher

Re: Puyallup Party?

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

I believe Pinch said it was going down at his theater, here is the map from the website.

http://www.thelibertytheater.com/map/map.htm
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

thanks punisher, dont have gps, and usually mapquest doesnt fail me, but i printed out those dirctions from that link
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

PsychoStriker wrote:thanks punisher, dont have gps, and usually mapquest doesnt fail me, but i printed out those dirctions from that link
Rember the days when we had to learn was stuff was and read a map? Or actually write down directions?
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

oh yes, haha...typically everyone has a gps now. I usually restort to the signs on the street, I eventually found the party, but took me a lil while. Pinch really has a great place, and many people came dressed up. FranktheTank was there but I believe including Pinch, we were the only Blitz and affiliated players there.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Gps's are going to die out soon since smart phones are starting to include a gps application in them.