Blitz Application

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
PsychoStriker

Re: Blitz Application

Post by PsychoStriker »

COUGAR_BAIT wrote:
slut wrote:BAHAHA so ... do you have her number?
Actually I do..dont tell her though :-X
<SPAN class=skype_pnh_print_container>608-284-1200</SPAN><SPAN dir=ltr class=skype_pnh_container><SPAN class=skype_pnh_mark> begin_of_the_skype_highlighting</SPAN> <SPAN dir=ltr class=skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +16082841200"><SPAN class=skype_pnh_left_span skypeaction="skype_dropdown"> </SPAN><SPAN class=skype_pnh_dropart_span title="Skype actions" skypeaction="skype_dropdown"><SPAN style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: -4499px 1px" class=skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span skypeaction="skype_dropdown"> </SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN class=skype_pnh_textarea_span><SPAN class=skype_pnh_text_span> 608-284-1200</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN class=skype_pnh_right_span> </SPAN></SPAN> <SPAN class=skype_pnh_mark>end_of_the_skype_highlighting</SPAN></SPAN>

oh and by the way, you got the wrong number

WootZ for my RECRUIT TAG! thanks you dirty whores :-P
hypra

Post by hypra »

no vakimbo you dont get a vote.... lol women voting... next they'll want equal pay

APPROVED
¦ вlϊтz ® (Add this to the end of you pseudonym)
To do this go to your friends list and open your control panel.

Please Add the following Admins to your friends list DeUltimaPunisher, Tommy2Fingers, Strider, Schultz, Mongo, jesus, Bulldog, Dirtbox, and i (hypra). Please send your Steam ID, email, and preferred login name To hypra (me) so you can be added to the books. Then add the rest of the Blitz members to your friends list so we can be a big bunch of Whores.
:text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti: :text-welcomewave:

your sponsor: uuh sponsor... umm i guess ill pick your mom
bmh

Post by bmh »

:clap:
I die a lot!

penis