[OBF] agent42O's fancy new car wreck

General discussions
agent42o

[OBF] agent42O's fancy new car wreck

Post by agent42o »

so yeah, comin home from gettin some lunch the other day, some fuckin lady runs a blind intersection and nails my bug. :auto-crash: tossed me out, to tuck and roll like a ninja... or fly and bounce maybe.

been fun trying to play with a concussion :confusion-seeingstars:
bobo-claus

Re: [OBF] agent42O's fancy new car wreck

Post by bobo-claus »

Fuck mang!! :doh:

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

damn... hope you heal quickly man
Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

Make that bitch pay pay pay for everything and more.
bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

i think the fact that you own a classic vw bug and you're a ninja is grounds enough to be let into Blitz haha , but that's not up to me unfotuntaely :P
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

agent42o

Post by agent42o »

heh, thanks guys, im still pretty beat up, but feeling better... the dizziness is going away... and yeah, listen to bavarian... hes a wise man :shifty:
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

bavarianmonkey wrote:i think the fact that you own a classic vw bug and you're a ninja is grounds enough to be let into Blitz haha , but that's not up to me unfotuntaely :P

Agreed! Don't forget to take off that OBF BS >_<
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Is your bug a '66? I had a 65 for my first car. 1200cc engine, 6 volt elec. system(upgraded later to 12v) 70mph down hill lol. Fun little car though. Did you know you can fit 2 10" subs in the back compartment over the engine? Uh if its a 65 I may have some fenders left in storage as well as a bumper and I think some running boards but not sure and some other odds and ends that seem to accumulate with owning a bug, as well as the oil spot still in the driveway. Hope you're feeling better there agent420 that looks like some fun roadrash.
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

hehe, right on crypt, it IS a 65, 12 volt and a very not stock motor :auto-layrubber: ... i'm hoping the insurance will cover getting some "new" german parts.

my brothers agentRPM and Hulagun are gonna do the bodywork and stuff for me, so thats gonna be nice.
I've already got a board with holes in it that fits perfect right across that back seat storage area, and got my eye on some 12's to throw in there.

If i cant find any decent fenders out here in tater land, i'll definitely give you a holler... thanks man =)

Thankfully most of the asphalt tattoos are healing, my head still has a freaking juicy lump though and my foot / big toe got ground down to the meat, which is my clutch foot... its taking forever for that to heal =P

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Is that your leg? you missing a foot there? weird angle for a pic.
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

heheh, yeah it looks like a stump doesnt it. its my left foot, but leaning to the side like im checkin for dog shit. thats the big toe at the top and the pad part of the foot and start of the arch at the bottom. my foot is a little swollen too, so it looks extra odd.. and it hurts like a motherfucker, im glad they prescribed vicodin =)

edited for mongo