Show your Tats? :)

Title says it all
Enigma

Show your Tats? :)

Post by Enigma »

The newest of my body art: Left Calf;
Yes, Dark Wing Duck dressed in Oregon Duck colors while giving you the bird ;) Amazing lol And best part about it, all it cost was dinner lol

Enigma

Re: Show your Tats? :)

Post by Enigma »

So, not a single person her has a tattoo that they would like to show off? Not one? :(
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

don't have one yet, but looking to get one soon. Speaking of which we have any good artists that could do a nice rendition of something for me??
Doeshk

Post by Doeshk »

LOL
ImageImage
hypra

Post by hypra »

uh.. so darkwing duck had a nemesis, his name was nega duck... did everyone forget?

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

hypra wrote:uh.. so darkwing duck had a nemesis, his name was nega duck... did everyone forget?

hmmmm looks similar to enigma's. I vote coincidence since hypra doesn't know what he's talking about :P
mylittleprincess

Post by mylittleprincess »

don't be jealous :)
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

mylittleprincess wrote:Image

don't be jealous :)
Jealous? I would do something like that but there would be nothing but death in there >_<

Can't wait to get my sleeves!!

This was forever ago :) lmfao gotta love street tats at a young age :P
Attachments
100_0069.jpg
100_0069.jpg (56.66 KiB) Viewed 33421 times
mylittleprincess

originally from the "Bay Area", Cougar?

This is my idea for the inside of my sleeve... Im excited to save the money to get it done :)

COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Why are you so nice, lmfao! And yes, I am >_< Prob why I'm such an asshole :P

That would be cool...how much will it cost?
mylittleprincess

well we are friends with our tattoo artist, so when i got my sleeve done, we had helped him move, etc so it only cost us $520 for the 2 sessions and touch-up session.... 11hours total. So it just depends, prolly no more then $700 this time around
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

First: Soldiers Cross w/ All Gave Some, Some Gave All.
Second: US Cavalry Saying "If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are captured, I will come for you. If you are killed, I will always remember you."
Third - Right Forearm: Veterans Flag
Fourth - Left Forearm: Brothers, Live Die Survive Together, Legacy
Fifth: I Rise, You Fall.

Also have a chest piece but I ain't showin none of you weirdo's my bare chest... lol

mylittleprincess

you have a lot of words on your body.

i have a few more too but only one is a letter. 'D' on my ring finger, for my husband. :)
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

lol Yeah I know, I started off my tattoo's with my chest piece which is also all lettering and then went from there. Had a ton of sayings that I wanted on my body and just went from there :) total I have 7 tattoos (if counting the forearm "I rise you fall" as one) and of them 4 are all lettering. After the newest addition heals (My Dark Wing Duck) the next one I will be getting is my family name across my back with my family crest above it almost on the lower part of my neck, and then start a family tree seeding from my wife and I going to our son and then the next one (If we decide to have more...) and continuing on from there years down the road.
mylittleprincess

I like the family tree idea (this coming from a gal with a tree tattoo, lol) I have 5 tattoos so far, my next one will be on my right foot, and like you it will be a saying/quote, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"- Confusious... i will prolly get that one done before i finish the inside of my sleeve.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

Tell you right now that the foot will hurt like a bitch lol My wife got John Lennon as a cartoon tattooed on the top of her foot. She powered through it but you could see that it wasn't pleasant lol She also just got the Beatles as cartoon's on her ankle and to finish it off she will get the yellow submarine on the top of that foot. But that's a good saying and an excellent place to put it lol I have a few others but will be putting those aside until my back piece at least gets started, not too enthusiastic about getting my back tattooed, going to be some pain involved lol
+Desert+Fox+

Post by +Desert+Fox+ »

I have one but its kinda dumb, I got it when i was drunk and in college cuz i knew a guy lol...
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

lol Well post it. We will only make fun of you a little... maybe a lot depending on what it is lol ;) And my old Platoon Sergeant has a pink unicorn tattoo, so I imagine it couldn't get a whole lot worse than that lol
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

too much american shit Enigma...that flag should be burning! DIE FOR YOU GOVERNMENT like your shit!
Coupon

Post by Coupon »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZERO604

Post by ZERO604 »

i have 2 others but no pics of them. One is a foo lion from my arm to chest and the other is a hanya and serpent on my back
im gonna cut u so bad u..u..u gonna wish u aint been cut so bad
Coupon

Post by Coupon »

free kill to whom evr can guess what my hand tat is from...enigma u cant guess :evil:
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Coupon wrote:free kill to whom evr can guess what my hand tat is from...enigma u cant guess :evil:
since the only action you get is from your hand you had to express to it how much you love it?

Nice emmo haircut btw.
Coupon

Post by Coupon »

lol mongo nice expression of muscial ignorance. what the fuck is emo about a mohawk that in dread locks lock me think ...nothing u cockbag :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
and no the hand tat is from silence of the lambs buffalo bill has it ya the guy who slays women and wears there skins....o and by the way its raining bitches over here :clap:
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

One seems to get angry when presented the truth. So you like to put people in pits to skin them and wear their skin as cloths while dressed up as a woman? LOL
keep cutting yourself.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

COUGAR_BAIT wrote:too much american shit Enigma...that flag should be burning! DIE FOR YOU GOVERNMENT like your shit!
Lol Hey, I love what I do ;) And it should not be burning you Canadian turd (Right?)... lol
And "Die for you government like your shit?" Umm... What? :p lol
Mongo wrote:One seems to get angry when presented the truth. So you like to put people in pits to skin them and wear their skin as cloths while dressed up as a woman? LOL
keep cutting yourself.
He's not emo at all. BIG misconception that people have is comparing emo and punk. Two completely different genre's of music and scenes, emo/screamo/whatever you want to call it is just that. Country is almost emo, only difference is they wear cowboy hats. The emo scene cut themselves and cry about shit rather than standing up and doing something about it. The punk scene is about individuality, expression of rights and standing up against oppression or "The Man." And emo will more than likely cry like a little bitch if you punched him in the face, wear as a punk would drop his beer just to fight you not caring if he gets his ass wooped or not. And punk is in no way emo music, some bands have sold out and went in the wrong direction (Green Day for example) but if you listen to good punk music (DKM, Flogging Molly, Rancid, Street Dogs to just name a couple) you will understand the difference between punk and emo ;)
ZERO604 wrote:Image
i have 2 others but no pics of them. One is a foo lion from my arm to chest and the other is a hanya and serpent on my back
That's pretty fuckin bad ass brotha. How much did you pay for that piece?
Coupon

Post by Coupon »

He's not emo at all. BIG misconception that people have is comparing emo and punk. Two completely different genre's of music and scenes, emo/screamo/whatever you want to call it is just that. Country is almost emo, only difference is they wear cowboy hats. The emo scene cut themselves and cry about shit rather than standing up and doing something about it. The punk scene is about individuality, expression of rights and standing up against oppression or "The Man." And emo will more than likely cry like a little bitch if you punched him in the face, wear as a punk would drop his beer just to fight you not caring if he gets his ass wooped or not. And punk is in no way emo music, some bands have sold out and went in the wrong direction (Green Day for example) but if you listen to good punk music (DKM, Flogging Molly, Rancid, Street Dogs to just name a couple) you will understand the difference between punk and emo
Well put enigma. well put.
Mongo wrote:One seems to get angry when presented the truth. So you like to put people in pits to skin them and wear their skin as cloths while dressed up as a woman? LOL
keep cutting yourself.
no see its not about gettin angry when someone gives me shit ask some of the other members that actually play with me often. im good at takin shit and equally as good at given it back. But i am very pretentious about my music and it really just is sad when people think the punk scene and emo scene are any way relevant . there actually like night and day. and i pity you for lack of knowledge :violin: however my response to your original comment was a little more dickish than needed but that same day some fuck ass hick at school was tryin to give me shit about dressin classy and i was still a little pissed off about it. as far as wearing skins of dead women and dressing in drag. who the fuck are you to judge what i do on my free time. just cuz im sittin in a nice mongo mommy suit doesnt mean you have to get angry. :whistle:
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

actually i do know the difference between punk and emmo. I grew up around a lot of punks and they all seem to have daddy issues. That's where all the pent up anger comes from. It's okay your angry at your dad not me. LOL
we loved picking on them. when I was in school we didn't have emmos, we just had gothic kids. Emmos are a product of spoiled children.
It is just funny watching your so called individuals prance around with people just like yourselves and totaly discrediting the whole individual status you are so proud of.

you would love my Mongo suit. and the whole dressing up as a woman was from Joe dirts version of buffalo bill. just as long as you're not frenching a dog. LOL
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

Mongo wrote:actually i do know the difference between punk and emmo. I grew up around a lot of punks and they all seem to have daddy issues. That's where all the pent up anger comes from. It's okay your angry at your dad not me. LOL
we loved picking on them. when I was in school we didn't have emmos, we just had gothic kids. Emmos are a product of spoiled children.
It is just funny watching your so called individuals prance around with people just like yourselves and totaly discrediting the whole individual status you are so proud of.

you would love my Mongo suit. and the whole dressing up as a woman was from Joe dirts version of buffalo bill. just as long as you're not frenching a dog. LOL
Lol and yet again, another way misconstrued perception that people have is also comparing so called "gothics" with punk. Wherever your from brotha, if they even considered themselves punk while letting you pick on them isn't punk at all, here and almost anywhere they will always stand against whatever and whoever no matter the numbers or size because that's what it is all about. So your perception and understanding is way off of what is true. Start looking into a little of the history of punk, where it came from and why it is a dominant social class in today's "modern" society. Google is an amazing tool for these days and age. And the only reason I'm even fighting this is because I am part of that scene, I don't fit in at all because I don't dress the part in any way but punk music and life style is what I enjoy. It's what my wife, and almost everyone of our friends/brothers enjoy. It's just how it is here in the Eugene lol And the true absolute punk scene is about underground or local music who express exactly what and why where as the more renowned and commonly known bands express a little more mainstream type music. Ignorance is bliss, but it is only bliss because you are completely ignorant to what is real and true. Write that down... :p ;)
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I never said goth were punk. Learn some fucking english comprehension you twat. I was telling you the types of people I grew up around.

I was friends with a lot of gothic kids.
The goth girls put out a lot though. I love those little goth whores. Pale but usually hot.