Bulldog needs help

General discussions
pinch

Bulldog needs help

Post by pinch »

Bulldog is in the pokey and we need to raise 1800 dollars so he does not have to spend 34 days in there.

paypal to:

wm.holden@hotmail.com

Thanks a little goes a long way

Pinch
agent42o

Re: Bulldog needs help

Post by agent42o »

oh shit, for reals? who did he kill :violence-stickwhack: ? also, i'll find out tomorrow if i have any spare cash to send his way
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

Both Server and bulldogs rescue
fm_illuminatus

Post by fm_illuminatus »

For what it's worth, Bulldog is really getting screwed by the Washington state's BS. Sucks. :(
robmiz

Post by robmiz »

what bulldog, is in the dog pound :doh: ,,, thats no laughing matter... everybody help him if you can.
Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

I will be sending some shortly just paying on a few bills to see what I have left. Also how much has beened raised.
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Is this the right name of paypal acct ?, can't seem to make it work. :think:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

hey everyone. MrsBulldogg here. I just want to say thanks to the person who has already helped. You have no idea what it means to me. Im disabled and having him gone has been very difficult for me. He needs to rais a little over $1,800. Yeah, i know that's a lot but he will work, pay or whatever he has to do to get it back to you. Please help my husband, I'm having a really hard time without him. I'm really not one to beg, but I will. I don't think anyone understands what we have together. I just can't make it without him. He also has some health issues that are bad enough he shouldn't be in jail. His bloodsugar has been out of control and his COPD is bad right now too. The last time he was in there, he was at the emergency room three times with a blood sugar of 23. Please help him. Please. I need my baby home. If it wasn't for our neighbor, he would be home with me now. Again, thanks to anyone who posted nice thoughts or want to help or have. As far as I know, there has been a $75. donation so far, we have a ways to go and I'm affraid we won't get it before it's too late. He talks about you guys all the time and you are his second family. So if he sees you like that, then I do too. I am eternally greatful for you all.
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

man, i wish i could do something. I love bulldog, hes such a great and entertaining guy. If I didnt have bills i would totally send you guys every spare penny i have. If i get my insurance check from my car wreck in time ill definitely help.
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

agent42o wrote:man, i wish i could do something. I love bulldog, hes such a great and entertaining guy. If I didnt have bills i would totally send you guys every spare penny i have. If i get my insurance check from my car wreck in time ill definitely help.
Thank you so much! You don't know what this means to me. You don't have to send all your money, i would never ask that but it is such a kind gesture. I'm not sure at this point who has donated but two days ago it was on 75 dollars. that's not much when we need almost two thousand. But please do what you can, it will be paid back to you in any way we can. I just miss him so much. Last night our neighbor, i don't know if bulldogg has talked about our neighbor who's "cray" right now but he tried to break our door down and threatened to kill me. I was so terrified!! My 15 yr old daughter was here too. he was arrested and im trying to get a restraining order right now and my landlord has offered to pay for it because i don't have any money. i was just on the phone with the prosecuting attourney's office and she's either stupid or they are gonna let him go with a ticket. im waiting for her to call me back now. I need my husband home. if this guy gets out, he's GONNA come back for me. I just know it. So please, anyone who reads this, please understand the urgency here. It went up a whole lot because of last night. I'm scared to death and my baby can protect me from him. So with that, I thank all of you for your kind words and any help you can give us. Like i said, this is at a whole new level now. Help me please!
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I just sent what I could gather up. I wish I could get more for you all, but hopefully a couple hundred helps out. My thoughts and prayers are with you
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

where do you guys live? maybe someone can arrange some muscle to come by and keep an eye on things or something.
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

I had posted a while ago today but it seems to have disappeared. But oh well, I'll just explaine what happened again. Yesterday our neighbor Jason, the crazy one Bulldogg talks about, tried to kick in my door and said he wanted me outside in not so nice words pertaining to females. He said to get out there cuz he was going to kill me. I freaked out and called my landlord who lives behind us but wasn't home. He said call 911 which i did. Jason then proceeded to try and open my door and again with the derogatory female words said get out here, im gonna kill you. Now you have to understand his state of mind here. He has schizo effective disorder and bipolar disorder. We're pretty sure he was using Meth yesterday and that's what put him into this rage. He wasn't just asking me to get outside, he was screaming at with rage i've never seen before. If bulldogg was here, he probably would have killed him so I'm glad he wasn't however, now I'm really scared. he was arrested and put on a 72 hour hold for Felony harrassment and threats. I talked to the prosecuter today and he said they will more than likely keep him in jail by charging him and a restraining order will be put in place. But that restraining order, to a man in his state of mind isn't going to matter. If he wants to get me, he's gonna try. The reason I'm telling you all this is because I need my hubby home. I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts you have said and they help. However, if I have to beg for help I will. I am terrified this guy is gonna get out and my only protection is my Big Bulldogg. So please, I'm begging you. If you can help to get him home to me, I will be indebted to you forever. He and I promise that whoever helps us, we will do whatever it takes to pay you back for your generosity. If that is by working for you, paying you back month to month, whatever, we will. I just need him here. And not just for me but for our 15 yr old daughter Natalie who was also here when this happened. I'm going to post a link at the end of this so if there is any question about whether this happened or not, you can see he is in jail and what the charges are. His name is Jason Donald Hill and here is the link. he is on page 24. It states the charges so you can see that yes he has been arrested for Felony harrassment and drug paraphernalia. I believe he was on Meth at the time of the incident. I've also been told he is also being charged with not just felony harassment but threats also. At least that's what the prosocuter said. Please keep me in your thoughts even if that's all you do. I need all the moral support I can get too. I hope I'm not bothering anyone by posting this or trying to sound like a baby here. I was just very very scared and want my baby home. Thanks for listening and her's the link. http://www.co.benton.wa.us/UltimateEdit ... 094733.PDF
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

agent42o wrote:where do you guys live? maybe someone can arrange some muscle to come by and keep an eye on things or something.
We live in West Richland WA and my landlord is going to be staing at his place day and night to make sure we are safe. Thanks for worrying about me though, i appreciate it.
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

Frostbite wrote:I just sent what I could gather up. I wish I could get more for you all, but hopefully a couple hundred helps out. My thoughts and prayers are with you

Thank you very much Frostbite! Every little bit helps.
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

Sorry agent420 I didn't see your post and where I had added this alredy. Im just really frazzled today. I guess that's pretty obvious now that I found my original reply to you.

MrsBulldogg wrote:I had posted a while ago today but it seems to have disappeared. But oh well, I'll just explaine what happened again. Yesterday our neighbor Jason, the crazy one Bulldogg talks about, tried to kick in my door and said he wanted me outside in not so nice words pertaining to females. He said to get out there cuz he was going to kill me. I freaked out and called my landlord who lives behind us but wasn't home. He said call 911 which i did. Jason then proceeded to try and open my door and again with the derogatory female words said get out here, im gonna kill you. Now you have to understand his state of mind here. He has schizo effective disorder and bipolar disorder. We're pretty sure he was using Meth yesterday and that's what put him into this rage. He wasn't just asking me to get outside, he was screaming at with rage i've never seen before. If bulldogg was here, he probably would have killed him so I'm glad he wasn't however, now I'm really scared. he was arrested and put on a 72 hour hold for Felony harrassment and threats. I talked to the prosecuter today and he said they will more than likely keep him in jail by charging him and a restraining order will be put in place. But that restraining order, to a man in his state of mind isn't going to matter. If he wants to get me, he's gonna try. The reason I'm telling you all this is because I need my hubby home. I appreciate all the kind words and thoughts you have said and they help. However, if I have to beg for help I will. I am terrified this guy is gonna get out and my only protection is my Big Bulldogg. So please, I'm begging you. If you can help to get him home to me, I will be indebted to you forever. He and I promise that whoever helps us, we will do whatever it takes to pay you back for your generosity. If that is by working for you, paying you back month to month, whatever, we will. I just need him here. And not just for me but for our 15 yr old daughter Natalie who was also here when this happened. I'm going to post a link at the end of this so if there is any question about whether this happened or not, you can see he is in jail and what the charges are. His name is Jason Donald Hill and here is the link. he is on page 24. It states the charges so you can see that yes he has been arrested for Felony harrassment and drug paraphernalia. I believe he was on Meth at the time of the incident. I've also been told he is also being charged with not just felony harassment but threats also. At least that's what the prosocuter said. Please keep me in your thoughts even if that's all you do. I need all the moral support I can get too. I hope I'm not bothering anyone by posting this or trying to sound like a baby here. I was just very very scared and want my baby home. Thanks for listening and her's the link. http://www.co.benton.wa.us/UltimateEdit ... 094733.PDF
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Done deal. Made donation today. I feel for you Mrs. B, i know what its like to be in jail much less with health issues. Hope everything works out and tell Bulldog to stay up.
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
Rediseal

Post by Rediseal »

Mrs. B I hope we are getting close. I will be sending $100 on friday and another $100 next week when I get paid. I know its not soon enough and will be praying for you and bulldog.
MrsBulldogg

Post by MrsBulldogg »

grimmy wrote:Is this the right name of paypal acct ?, can't seem to make it work. :think:

Yes Grimmy, its wm.holden@hotmail.com and thanks for wanting to help! i really appreciate it so very very much!
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

are we getting close? unfortunately that was all I could scrounge up for now, but I still want to know if we're close for you
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

I will be sending you guys some money as much as i can for ya guys
MRS. ad MR. BULLDOG Please do not worry about paying back any amount of it
What is happening is such bs i am soo sorry to hear whats going on.....
This is not only a community But Blitzkrieg whores are good people all in all

When is the next hearing and such also when does this amount need to be payed off by?
i have to wait till the money gets into my paypal to send it to you guys along with the server gotta keep this server up an running somehow :D

hope its soon paypal is such bs with there time limits and such for transfers.....

Hope he is feeling at least some wat releived to be back home

Hope all clears up and gets better for you guys
From all of us at blitz and all the friends and family we support
BullDogg

Post by BullDogg »

Well, I don't know what to say. I am man enough to say the outpouring of good wishes and funds have brought tears to my eyes. I, no matter what mood I am in, have always thought of BLiTZ as my second family. This just affirmed what I already knew. I am home to protect my family for now. I go back to court Tuesday and submit proof that I Have paid a good portion of my fines, and I will have my fines reset and be able to pay a monthly payment. If you helped, THANKS!! If you weren't able to, it'sa all good. I know you would have. BliTZ is unique among all the clans I believe and have always believed. oh and by the way no telling anyone i cried. I DO have a reputation to uphold so keep[ it on the down low. LOL

PS Donations still accepted and much appreciated.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

glad to hear you're out brother!
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

wish I could help more but I owe this year for taxes. Hang in there buddy.
bmh

Post by bmh »

Glad to hear that things are starting to look better. Keep your chin up and good to see you back.

Now I need to go on Facebook and tell everyone that Bulldog is human and is capable of crying. I expect to get as many hits as Charlie Sheen with this info!
:lol:

I die a lot!

penis
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

hehe, funny BMH, and damn glad you're out bulldog... thats some BS for sure. If you guys still need some help when i get my insurance check, i will definitely send you some. Kill you later brother :violence-stickwhack:
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

Sent ya some money brotha
Keep your head up along with your family things will get better :D
ninja!

Post by ninja! »

Been sort of away from DOD past little while so haven't checked forums. Is there any update on the total and whether more is needed? I can spare some cash if need be.
bobo-claus

Post by bobo-claus »

If you can Ninja...you can send it to me! I need a little cash. :dance:

ninja!

Post by ninja! »

I hardly think your need to go spend some money at the strippers counts as a donation worthy cause :lol: