The Mothers
GEDC1653.JPG (257.65 KiB) Viewed 28802 times
My 30 site cloner
My 30 site cloner
GEDC1652.JPG (226.1 KiB) Viewed 28802 times
Crypt-keeper

Re: Show Your Green?

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Make sure you are cutting your clones at a 45 degree angle, use a good rooting hormone (clonex, ect.) I've never tried to start roots using bubbleponics but for $50 you can make a cloner that will support many clones. All I did was get a 600gph water pump, 3/4" PVC pipe, a few elbows and T's and about 25 360 degree sprayers. Also I free hang the clones using 1.5" neoprene inserts (hydro store should have these) I get roots popping in 5-7 days and then ready to transplant between 10-13 days. At this point the roots are almost a foot long. This is my method and I have about a 99% root rate as sometimes there is one that just will not pop. I will take a picture of the inside of the cloner and how the roots look ect.
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

No the roots do not sit in water they are just sprayed constantly. The roots will end up touching the water when they get to be about a foot long. The picture of the ones with roots have been in there for about 12 days now. The ones without roots have only been in there for about 5 days. They are just starting to get root nodes to pop out. I also have a dual air pump so there are two air stones in the water providing oxygen to the water.
Attachments
GEDC1659.JPG
GEDC1659.JPG (523.06 KiB) Viewed 28778 times
GEDC1658.JPG
GEDC1658.JPG (307.46 KiB) Viewed 28778 times
Bottom of lid.
Bottom of lid.
GEDC1657.JPG (207.75 KiB) Viewed 28778 times
Cloak&Ðᾂᶃᶃɚᶉ

Post by Cloak&Ðᾂᶃᶃɚᶉ »

here is some dank ass wee butter i made. i made chocolate covered strawberries with it dank. Image
rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Dude you're gonna have alot of bud off those. I have 4 going outside atm, 3 OG kush and 1 Trainwreck. Unfurtunatly I bitched out and chopped them way back because they were getting huge and stinky, and with nosey neighbors, they're trying to get me kicked outta here for anything.

rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Lookin good dude! I'm so pissed, I have to move in 2weeks,so I gotta chop mine early. Once I move the 1000 watts are going up.
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Yea temp can effect the color of the plant. I had a Skunk that turned purple because it got too cold in the room. The leaves and stalk turned purple. You can also achieve color change by messing with different nutrients.
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

lol A tulip
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

damn you keep that shit outside with no traps? ... where do you live again!!?!!
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

Gonzo wrote:
COUGAR_BAIT wrote:damn you keep that shit outside with no traps? ... where do you live again!!?!!

my backyard is fenced in.. no Animals or ppl can get in

really your defense is a fence...ahahah i'd hop that shit and take all your shit ^_^

Prob the only think i miss about cali..is takin peoples plants ahahah dumb assees
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Those are looking good gonzo. Lots of Trichomes from what I can see. Another what 2-3 weeks till you harvest. I'm sure you already know but once the hairs turn 90% of the way orange or you can get a magnifying glass and look at the trichomes themselves. They will look like little mushrooms, once they start to burst and are not clear colored anymore they are ready. Waiting an extra week will sometimes help the overall taste and potency.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

So has any one started a fire with all the shabby electical work?
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

I've got a set of bubble bags like yours gonzo. They are kind of a pain in the ass tho. I think next time I use them I will mix everything up (ice, water, trimmings) in a 5 gallon bucket then set up the bubble bags in another bucket and pour it through.

Most of the equipment for growing is UL listed yadda yadda yadda, Fires do happen though. Those HID Bulbs get super hot, easily hot enough to ignite something if touching it. As long as you are not rigging your own electrical crap and watching how much load you are putting on each breaker you should be fine.
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Yea, mine only has 5 bags. But, it goes down to 20 micron on the smallest as yours does
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Here they are.
Attachments
Amsterdam Flame
Amsterdam Flame
Pic1.jpg (620.48 KiB) Viewed 27979 times
Close up on  the black betty.
Close up on the black betty.
nug.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 27979 times
Drying Box
Drying Box
Pic2.jpg (563.26 KiB) Viewed 27979 times
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

damn gonzo, it all looks so enticing...mmmmmm mary jannnnneeee.....:: Homer drooling:: ahhhhhhhhh
agent42o

Post by agent42o »

very nice crop this year :obscene-smokingpimp:
BullDogg

Post by BullDogg »

Check this out and be jealous.
Attachments
Chronic.jpg
Chronic.jpg (76.44 KiB) Viewed 27916 times
Jilly Bean.jpg
Jilly Bean.jpg (89.17 KiB) Viewed 27916 times
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

Genetics, lighting and environment are the key factors for good flower development. The lumen output and spectrum play the most crucial role. I wouldn't go too crazy on nutes. Experimenting with different , NPK levels, topping technique and mediums can help obtain better results. But, more nutes does not necessarily mean better buds and can make it take longer to cure and get the taste out even after flushing the system. I would think that for those results it is likely there was a base nutrient, plus a few micro nutrients. Maybe a flower hardener near the end of the cycle. The two nutrients that I have seen a drastic increase in bud development (1oz or more better) are phosphoload at the beginning of the flower cycle and gravity right at the end. Purple maxx and Snow storm are great for increased trichrome and calyx production. My base nutes are GH Nova Series (grow and bloom) floralicous plus, liquid koolbloom, calmag, and bud candy round out the rest. I see about 2oz per plant with the lifespan of the plant from clone to harvest about 3.5 months. My room is only 6ft minus the room for the lights so about a 5 ft height area. Sorry I start rambling about this shit and I dont shut the fuck up. :mrgreen:
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

I'm telling you Phosphoload bro. I guarantee that if you use it once you will not want to flower without it again. At least 30% more yield from your plants. That and it stunts up ward growth so maybe you can get your lights closer to that smaller one instead of it loosing lumen's from the distance it has to the light. CFL's especially loose more lumens the further away from the plant they are. Hell even with HPS and MH you want your plant 6"-1ft above your plants so that optimal light hits the plant. Look up the distance of lumen output dissipation.
hypra

Post by hypra »

lol, you cant teach gonzo to grow
Crypt-keeper

Post by Crypt-keeper »

I'm not saying that you cant achieve good results with CFLs or that you dont know how to grow. I've use only a t5 array before which used 442watts and did very well. I was merely stating that the lumen output is less the further away from the light the plant gets. The 4- 400watters I use ran me about 300 total. Got a hell of a deal on two of them with vented hoods and glass. The other two I actually traded the T5 array that I had for them. All of the vented hoods are interconnected and use a 500 cfm inline fan to extract the hot air. All I was trying to say is that I've seen drastic increases in yield with the that specific nutrient. And who does not want a bigger yield?
Dracunos

Post by Dracunos »

Ha, are those wood chips spray painted green?

I got some decent stuff last week, here's the last hairy nug.
Attachments
PICT0001.JPG
PICT0001.JPG (59.29 KiB) Viewed 28249 times
BullDogg

Post by BullDogg »

"I just look at my enormous weed bag! and everythings going my way!" LOL
Attachments
weed pics 011.jpg
weed pics 011.jpg (117.77 KiB) Viewed 28232 times
BullDogg

Post by BullDogg »

wOOOOOOOOT!!
Attachments
misc 016-1.jpg
misc 016-1.jpg (75.32 KiB) Viewed 28206 times
rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Here is my latest, I'm still growing in the same box I had from previous post, I upgraded to a 600W HPS w/ a Lumatek ballast system. I got the clones from a friend , he told me they were purple kush, or something along that line. My experience with purple weed is a short sticky plant that usually does not get over 3 ft in height, mine are only a foot and a half tall. They are in their 5th week of flowering and have about 4 more weeks to go. My soil is organic potting soil and coco mix. I'm using 3gal. air pots for the 1st time (should have gotten the 5gal instead) but so far im impressed.

Shakira

Post by Shakira »

There Beautiful....
Bulldog i like your bouncy balls :) hahahahh
rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Week 6 of Flowering. Started to notice some yellowing on some of the fan leaves, need to tone down nutes a lil bit to about 1/4 of what I was feeding it. Plants are finally starting to turn purple. :mrgreen:

rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Week 7 of flowering, cut nutes down to 1/4 and started adding purplemaxx and gravity to the mix. Getting super stinky, I'm suprised my neighbors havn't said anything yet. :mrgreen:
rickyrescue

Post by rickyrescue »

Well I finally harvested my 5 ladies. I actually harvested a week earlier than I had liked to, due to moving. my final flush I used watermelon, guava, honey dew, and cantelope juice all directly from the actual fruits themselves. tons of natural sugars and carbs and perhaps a little sweeting flavor. Total harvest just over 9oz. The buds havnt fully cured and will do so for the next week or so. Super sticky icky Grand daddy Purple, decent density, taste like chocolate grapes...Super Stoney, Shultz and Dirtbox might get to sample once I get out their way. :mrgreen: