fucking hackers!

General discussions
COUGAR_BAIT

fucking hackers!

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

I was playing on the SK server last night, cause ours was full, and someone had my name and was like 100 and 4 just from ramboing with the MG....this is like the 5th time I've been on another server and hackers where using my name.....is that normal?
CMDRRABB

Re: fucking hackers!

Post by CMDRRABB »

Never happened to me (fingers crossed). If it's just the name and NOT your steam ID I wouldn't worry about it. You were able to log into there server,so you call rule out the Steam ID thingy, all credit goes by steam ID. Your name would just show a (2) after it, that happens when 2 players have the same name, you just have to figuire out if your 1 or 2.

As for the name Cougar_bait being copied, it's goes with sleeping with other players mom's territory. Either there pissed because you got to it before they did, or some other player popped there mommy and they never will be able too! Either way, enjoy. :obscene-buttred:
[img]http://blitzkrieg.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/324_random.png[/img]
COUGAR_BAIT

Re: fucking hackers!

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

yea it didnt have a 1 or 2 on it, it was straight my name and clan tag...idk he left after i told them he was hacking and using my name...but thanks! i shouldve grabbed his ID, next time I will fo shizzle!