Desert fox's tag

General discussions
+Desert+Fox+

Desert fox's tag

Post by +Desert+Fox+ »

Until i can get in contact with Tommy2fingers I was wondering if any other whores would testify to my tag and or testify to the day i got my tag I.E. grimmy, evolution, and anyone else in the server that day. Thanks in advance.
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: Desert fox's tag

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

why? :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
El Jefe

Post by El Jefe »

Don't know why you need it. But this has been solved already in your recruitment thread:

http://blitzforums.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 2&start=20

Towards the end of the thread Mongo (as well as others) states that you are fine with your R tag.
grimmy

Post by grimmy »

Yeah, i was there when Tommy said you could tag up. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
"Don't SWEAT the PETTY things, and don't PET the SWEATY things"
DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

You could bring forward all 100+ admins as witnesses and it still wouldn't matter to me. The fact is you are claiming Tommy2Fingers gave this to you, so I need him to vouch for you or it's an invalid recruitment period.

As most of you know; Tommy is a personal friend of mine and the other night while I was over at his place kicking back some beers and token' on some blunts. I asked him if he did tag Desert up (as he claimed) and Tommy said he has no memory of such an event. In fact he states that he doesn't even think he was playing at all around the time of this.

Honestly Desert I don't understand why you're even creating this post. I've already told you there is only one person you can clear this up with and that's Tommy himself, and if the man is telling me he didn't tag you up. That's really just too bad, now go make a post in the recruitment section with Grimmy as you sponsor or talk with Tommy2Fingers and get him to come to me and approve your recruitment.

End of discussion!