Cpl Roberts USMC App

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Cpl_Roberts_USMC

Cpl Roberts USMC App

Post by Cpl_Roberts_USMC »

Player name: Cpl_Roberts_USMC (Matt Roberts)

What time of the day do you normally play?: All through the day from 7 AM (MST) to late at night.

Why you want to join: Havent seen a clan in a long time that was worth joining and everyone is there to have fun and not just to get the highest KDR ever seen. Also its the only server i play on and i think i would be a good admin for the early hours because no other members are on at that time to inforce server rules.

Games you play: DoD:S, MW3, World in Conflict, L4D2, Dead Island
BkW // ZtluhcS =HH=

Re: Cpl Roberts USMC App

Post by BkW // ZtluhcS =HH= »

hang out have fun play alot and talk get to know the ppl that play here I think more time is needed sempre fi is good U- S-uck M-y C-ock :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RUNNING AND GUNNING HAVING FUN KILL KILL KILLING SINCE 9/2005
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

I think you're a cool guy and in time will make a great addition to the whores, however I don't think enough people know you yet. I'd say give it a couple of months and then reapply and you'll be golden.

Semper Fi brother
hypra

Post by hypra »

sounds good buddy, play longer and have a good time. no bad marks, and make some good friends. then try again in 6 months.

thx