Account Hijacked...

General discussions
knightlink

Account Hijacked...

Post by knightlink »

Just to let you all know my account knightlink has be hijacked, tonight went to login to play on the blitz server and got a error account doesn't not exist so checked my email and steam sent me a conformation stating that my personal email and information has been updated. From my roomates machine checked and it has been renamed to LSD with a picture of an army guy... anyways just to give you a heads up if this guy starts trying to talk to you or impersonate me...

FYI Knightlink
El Jefe

Re: Account Hijacked...

Post by El Jefe »

Thank you for the heads up knightlink.
doomhammer

Post by doomhammer »

Shitty Buddy! Get that shit fixed. I like killing your ass, and fucking with you. Hackers suck dick. Fucking clowns! :doh:
Splatted!!!!!

Post by Splatted!!!!! »

That sucks, kinda explains why you did not answer last time I saw ya. If I see you active will get the address to see if that helps. :idea:

See you soon.
knightlink

Post by knightlink »

ya i know, a couple / or a month back steam got hacked and lost part of there database and thats how in know that i got hijacked, i have i very complex password and my other accounts on the net didn't get compermized on the net... oh well, working on getting my account back. haha matt and milk just band my temp account that i'm using at the moment lol...
TL Matt420

Post by TL Matt420 »

ok, just wanted to make sure it was really you. your unbanned.
Killer-Milk84

Post by Killer-Milk84 »

I so didn't believe it was you due to 'your mic not working' I was thinking ooooo the knightlink imposter is playing among us... lol