In game ?

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Kriegs<>Schwein

In game ?

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

Just have a ? about the ending of each map on the server.At the end of the round all players seem to be frozen + you see the (score card).. kills,deads...etc. I was just wondering ,is it possible that a player would still be able to keep moveing untill the screen chaged to the next map ? This happened to me on orange fight arena this morning.The end of map was i frozen + other players ( i think 2 others ) , looking at the score card and i hear foot steps ,what the hell thats the first time ive heard that.I was in the corner beside middle flag and he comes running up to me (have been frozen for over 2 sec.) The screen then chages to next map.Is this possible or, was this player using some sort of hack ? Player was from Tawian.
S|-|4GGY

Re: In game ?

Post by S|-|4GGY »

Could be lag? 2 seconds is a long time though.
Kriegs<>Schwein

Lag ? i dont know. Like i say i have never seen or heard this happen before in all my years playing DOD. I would like a Uber to reply to this post and tell me if this guy should get a perma ban ?
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

I don't think it is an issue unless he starts looking suspicious during regular gameplay.
Kriegs<>Schwein

I will have to keep an eye on him when he returns.