casset tapes

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Kriegs<>Schwein

casset tapes

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

I know i didnt spell it right ! just wonder is there any technology out there where i could convert my old memorex , maxell , dennon ...etc, cassete tapes to cd ? I have some nice old tunes , the tape has lasted this long but im starting to worry that im going to lose it all to oldage .
Mongo

Re: casset tapes

Post by Mongo »

Check old electronic stores or those green pc places that take old computers. They usually have stuff like that. What you are looking for is a cassette player that hooks up to your computer probably a midi device. That or cassette to CD radio. Ask some one at the store. they may even know of a place that does conversions. I have seen them around here (Tacoma, WA).
Kriegs<>Schwein

Post by Kriegs<>Schwein »

Will do . Thanks for the info.
Liveandletdie

Post by Liveandletdie »

You don't want to "Rip" these tunes, that are digital now, and play them on a digital device? Or is your taste in Muzak so obscure that nobody has bothered making them available? :D :D
Impaler

Post by Impaler »

On your cassette player there should be two RCA Jacks one red and one white. They sell a conversion device into a HDMI plug. Then use a capture program such as adobe audition.

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Cassette ... to+digital