Senior Ranking Recruit: Stealth Albino

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
Stealth Albino

Senior Ranking Recruit: Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

This has been a long time coming. Alright, so I'm going to start out with a story (and I don't want to hear any bitching because of bad blood): What really got me coming back to this server was when I was playing on Kalt (my favorite sock map since DoD 1.3), I managed to get in to the enemy house on a couple of occasions (you'll approve of this, Fisty) and melee Oregon Kills. After a few times he exclaims over mic chat "Damn dude, you are a stealth albino". Say what you will about the guy, but between that compliment, the smack talk, and The Big Lebowski themes (primarily the sounds The Jesus would play via HLDJ) that got me hooked on this place. I've been playing Half-Life based games online for well over 10 years and this is the one server I've been coming back to consistently for this long.

I've been playing here... shit, I don't even remember how long it's been. It's got to have been a year and a half by now. I played here for a few months, then decided to finally drop an application, where I was initiated in to recruit status by a bunch of guys, but I recall Ztluhcs and Strider in particular. I know I was recruited at approximately the same time as Zooks, if that gives anyone a better frame of reference for time. Earlier this year I made some pretty drastic changes in life (job, moving, etc.) so I found myself not playing for about 4-5 months. I show up one day without my tag (I figured it'd been so long I didn't want to cause any animosity) but Ztluhcs tells me to put it back on saying "Once a Whore, always a Whore." And so I've been back since.

As of now, pretty much by unanimous decision, I'm the clan's first "Senior Ranking Recruit." I was thinking about keeping this for a while (Just think, a recruit with admin skills: Pub and other recruits won't know what hit them), but then even my self-appointed lawyer, BullDogg, even goes and sets my ass on fire (despite standing up in my defense against Hypra)--I can't blame the guy though since a recruit is a recruit. He agreed to burn me only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but then freeze me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Dude's thoughtful as all fuck, I tell ya.

So that being said, despite being a pretty unique Whore on here, I thought I'd drop another application to see what the clan's outlook is on getting me promoted to full-fledged Whore status.

Also, now that I have more free time on my hands, I'm looking forward to making it to some of these meetups you all have been raving about all this time. I'm in the process of recruiting more people to play (total Whore material folks), so hopefully I won't be traveling alone.

Cheers.
2e2-inside

Torched

Re: Senior Ranking Recruit: Stealth Albino

Post by Torched »

Don't worry Albino I can fill in the gap and burn you on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :dance: I wouldn't want you to feel left out.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Yeah and I will freeze you once and a while so you don't get too burned out.

I am thinking a little admin but you keep your senior ranking recruit title. LOL
Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

Mongo wrote:I am thinking a little admin but you keep your senior ranking recruit title. LOL
Aww. Aren't you guys thoughtful as all fuck. Haha.

Sweet. Makes me feel like the E-9 of recruits--a senior enlisted manager of sorts. Or maybe just the barracks chief. lol :mrgreen:
2e2-inside

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Stealth Albino wrote: He agreed to burn me only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but then freeze me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
heh, be glad he was nice enough to give you weekends off! :lol: :lol:
-Sarge.Xr

hypra

Post by hypra »

im hypra; and i approve this message.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

hypra wrote:im hypra; and i approve this message.
what message? :?:
Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

Frostbite wrote:
hypra wrote:im hypra; and i approve this message.
what message? :?:

:arrow: I'm guessing the Senior Ranking Recruit idea.

For those that weren't present for the conversation that evening, we were talking in-game last week and he asks me if I ever want to get rid of my recruit tag. We got to discussing how I'm the longest recruit-tag-sporting person in the history of the clan, so I could be the clan's first ranking/admin-inclined member who still sports a recruit tag. :D
2e2-inside

DeUltimaPunisher

Post by DeUltimaPunisher »

Ziiiiiiip, Get to work boy :teasing-whipyellow:
Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

DeUltimaPunisher wrote:Ziiiiiiip, Get to work boy :teasing-whipyellow:
Who is working what? :lol:
2e2-inside

hypra

Post by hypra »

you are; working that
Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

Thanks for being extra vague while I'm drinking. :lol:
2e2-inside

Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

/bump
/cough
8-)
2e2-inside

Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Hey dork nob. send me your steam id and email so i can add you to sourcebans already.
Stealth Albino

Post by Stealth Albino »

Copy.
2e2-inside

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

and a nice cold beer... it'd be much appreciated