netflix

Discuss issues or anything you need help with here. Please keep it computer/game related.
Mongo

netflix

Post by Mongo »

Any one here use netflix?
If so, do you download to a PS3?
Do they have downloadable bluray?
Mongo

Re: netflix

Post by Mongo »

never mind I just found out that it downloads as 720 and not 1080. So I guess I will not get it.
COUGAR_BAIT

Post by COUGAR_BAIT »

haha you're old!
jp
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

If I am watching a movie I wouldnt be gaming at the same time. Tard.

I have the blockbuster which is nice because I get 3 at a time, 2 coupons a month for free rentals in store plus the movies I get I can return to the store and use them as free coupons to pick out movies there instead of waiting for them in the mail. I get all that for $19 a month. I was hoping they would switch over to the download to ps3 but they never did. they missed out on a good way to increase profits. I guess they won't be around much longer. I hear alot of their brick and mortar stores will be closing in the next year or so. They missed the boat on streaming movies.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

try IceFilms.info they have tons of movies and TV shows, they are now streaming at 720p and its FREE!
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

Do they go through your ps3? and for how long are they free for? Once copy rights get cracked down on more they might go away like most of them.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

oops, no it doesnt work for the PS3, i havemy PC hooked up to my TV and I stream that way. but its free, as long as the website is up, it goes down from time to time for maintenance