Application to join BLITZ

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
keevin87

Application to join BLITZ

Post by keevin87 »

Player name: Ev0|u+!On_ R$

What time of the day do you normally play? (specific if possible, including timezones): Mon & Thur [ 8pm - 1am ] Wed [ 8pm - 12mn ] Sat [ 11pm - 3am ] Sun [ 10am - 2pm ] I'm working six days per week, FYI. Thanks

Why you want to join: I'm from singapore and i would like to join this server caused i really love this place too much, of all servers that i've played since 2006. The members of Blitzkrieg have been pretty cool and make jokes everytime I have come on to play and have so much custom maps. Have made quite afew frens here. Hope that you will consider me joing here :D

Games you play: DOD & Need For Speed Games
bavarianmonkey

Re: Application to join BLITZ

Post by bavarianmonkey »

I've heard of "Player name: Ev0|u+!On_ R$"

He's hard to hit due to his 200+ ping lol.

Use your mic, you never talk.
So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

keevin87

Post by keevin87 »

Hi Monkey, i saw u online at times u keep using yr mic make mokey noise. I've been playing for more than 3months bro. Bulldog & JR know that i've been playing on BLITZ. I'll be getting a mic soon and i really dunno why is my ping so high.
Cheers.
hypra

Post by hypra »

Thank you;

At this time i cannot accept your application. Please be patient with our recruitment system. Turning you away doesn't mean we don't want you. We have several parameters that you must meet before you are eligible.

Please use your mic and remain social on the server. Understand our rules and follow them at all times. Get to know the server and its community. Donations aren't necessary but it would show you are dedicated. Over time we can soundly judge your application depending on your personality and skills.

We appreciate that you think of us so highly that you would want to be part of our team.

please re-apply in 6+ months

-hypra :obscene-sexualbutt: