Just putting this out there...

General discussions
PsychoStriker

Just putting this out there...

Post by PsychoStriker »

Blitz! You Rock! Gotta love DoD, but then without the kickass people who keep this game alive, where would us gamers be without you! :-P
Frostbite

Re: Just putting this out there...

Post by Frostbite »

thanks! was fun rocketing you tonight! see ya in game
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

Ass! lol, all fun in games, definitely enjoyed fraggin all you blitz players, including the recruits... cough Fisty! HAHAHAHAHa domination on the noobies :-P
Shakira

Post by Shakira »

Psycho you still blow
but keep playing and letting us rock your asshole and mouth when we stick our cocks in it ;)

Much love from the shakira
NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ®

Post by NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ® »

Oh fuck you Psycho!!! haha you got a couple lucky kills in there but if my memory serves me correctly ehmm I believe I was dominating that tight pink little starfruit of yours bitch! :dance: Mmmmm and I loves it when you put up a struggle, just makes me work for my treat! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol good playin' with ya son. ;)

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ® wrote:Oh fuck you Psycho!!! haha you got a couple lucky kills in there but if my memory serves me correctly ehmm I believe I was dominating that tight pink little starfruit of yours bitch! :dance: Mmmmm and I loves it when you put up a struggle, just makes me work for my treat! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol good playin' with ya son. ;)
what are you talking about? you were to busy being dominated by the rest of us.
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

Frostbite wrote:
NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ® wrote:Oh fuck you Psycho!!! haha you got a couple lucky kills in there but if my memory serves me correctly ehmm I believe I was dominating that tight pink little starfruit of yours bitch! :dance: Mmmmm and I loves it when you put up a struggle, just makes me work for my treat! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol good playin' with ya son. ;)
what are you talking about? you were to busy being dominated by the rest of us.
I think he's right, you were pretty much hands down everyone's bitch, Senor Recruit Fisty :-P HAHAHAHAHA!

To anyone else those that talk smack, show me up on the battlefield, I slip a frag or two up your poopshoot because you kinky cooks like it that way.
NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ®

I'll do more than show you up on the battlefield boy...even though I already have several times but besides all that, I'll strip you naked, hog tie you feet up, lube that non virgin love hole of yours and proceed to shove my balls right up your POOPSHOOT! not my cack......just my balls and I'll fucking do it for the sole purpose that I'm just a sick son of a bitch and I don't give a fuck! :drool:

Thank you and have a nice day! now run along you fukn little scamp!

Widowmaker

Post by Widowmaker »

You need to be on the battlefield for more than 5 minutes at a time in order to rock anybody there fisty lol
campbell

Post by campbell »

lets add some data to this very elaborate bashing by two newbs.

Fisty: http://blitzkrieg.gameme.com/playerinfo/875 rank 70, .81 KPD, 5% headshots, 888 captures
Psychostriker http://blitzkrieg.gameme.com/playerinfo/14629 rank 292, 1.33 KPD, 16% headshots, 42 captures

Head to head:
Fisty killed Psycho 13 times.
Psycho killed fisty 16 times.

Fisty definitely has more time on the server(as he should being a blitz member) but it looks like you are psychos subordinate.
NoA|Fisty ¦ вlϊтz ®

wait wait wait there Mr. Campbell, lets not forget that this was also the same damn fucking day when a certain FUCKING admin started getting all kick happy hazing my ass by kicking me off the server every oh I dunno! 5 minutes!!!! I was definitely getting kills off Psycho a good amount of times on all the different maps we were playing on and would have accumulated more if it weren't for me being kicked so damn much( not that I care about this whole "feud" lol I can give a fuck! this is all in good fun! but I do love a good healthly challenge!) I'M A FUCKIN' RECRUIT I KNOW! haha let the games begin......errr or commence. Uhmmm yeah there we go!

bavarianmonkey

Post by bavarianmonkey »

So stehen wir im Kampf allein
Durch Blut geschweißt sind unsre Reih'n.
Den Blick nach vorn, die Faust geballt!
Die Straße dann von unserm Schritt erschallt.

PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

Now the table has changed a bit, with a couple of hours added to that factor. :-P Dang, that's crazy stats kept after gameplay. Fuck yeah!
bunneh

Post by bunneh »

Nice meeting you in game last night! :) You and your craaazyy voices!

ELMO YOU'RE A ROLE MODEL, STOP SWEARING!! ahahahha good times!
PsychoStriker

Post by PsychoStriker »

Bun Buns! my pleasure, it was all fun and good to meetcha too