Recruitement App The Undutchable

Recruitment app and discussion
Forum rules
If you wish to apply for Blitz membership, first read the Recruitment Application Requirments topic.
Then create a new topic with the required information.
The Undutchable

Recruitement App The Undutchable

Post by The Undutchable »

Hey M8ts Im Matthew, Lot of you dont know me yet But Ive only been playing on Blitz for a week now and ive found it to be really Fun And thats what its all about ;) So Yh Im Looking To Join : Im From Belgium Originally French 20 Years Young And i Work at The Belgian Navy And I Box, I bassicly Play When U guys Are On Because Of the Time Differences So Yh i hope I could Join (I Play DODS And CODMW2), Thx Alot Whore's :o

Greeeeetz : The PotHead from across the sea :dance:
Mongo

Re: Recruitement App The Undutchable

Post by Mongo »

:handgestures-thumbdown: Thanks for the application. I am sorry to inform you that you do not meet the one or more of the minimum requirements of Whoredum. That or we just don't want you as a whore as of yet :crying-yellow:
Please re apply after you are well known by admins and other players. And remember to use your mic so we can get to know you more.
Zooks24

Post by Zooks24 »

played with you a bit today, you seem to be a pretty cool dude. the only thing is it takes time to become a Whore, alot of mic talkin and alot of killin the admins so they really get to know ya. those are just ways i get to know ppl well before i vote them in myself. keep talkin keep fraggin and try again in about 6 months maybe youll get lucky
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
~George S. Patton~
The Undutchable

Post by The Undutchable »

Zooks24 wrote:played with you a bit today, you seem to be a pretty cool dude. the only thing is it takes time to become a Whore, alot of mic talkin and alot of killin the admins so they really get to know ya. those are just ways i get to know ppl well before i vote them in myself. keep talkin keep fraggin and try again in about 6 months maybe youll get lucky
K M8 Will Do ;)
Strider

Post by Strider »

Heya Undutchable.

Thanks for posting the recruitment app (as I directed you too). I have seen and spoken to you most of the nights you have played so far in your first week or so. My advice is like the others;

- Frag away at Blitz and have fun
- Get to know the other admins that play - try some different time zones to mix up who will be on etc.
- Be patient.

Other members will support this app over time as they see fit....

All good things come to those who wait :)

Strider.